Monthly Favourites // January

 

First post of February! I can't believe I haven't blogged all week, its gone so fast and I am sorry for not posting, I have been so busy with life. I have taken a ton of blog photos and today here are my monthly favourites!


Cheryl Storm Flower Perfume / LINK
I picked up a set of the Storm Flower shower gel, body lotion and the perfume because honestly this perfume smells like heaven. I smelt this when it first came out and I fell in love, I got the set for £15 from Superdrug when the January sales were on and I haven't stopped using it since, also the bottle is to die for.



Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara / LINK
I got this for Christmas off my mum and I love it! I am planning on doing a full post on this beauty which I have taken the photos for but this is the only mascara I have used this month because it does the job!



Kate Moss Rimmel London Matte Lipstick in 101 'Soft Pink' / LINK
This is the first Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick I have ever owned and I have been missing out! I am not a massive lipstick person in general because I don't think it suits me but this colour is very subtle and it didn't dry out my lips. Although it did snap on me a few weeks after I bought it but I have put it back in and it seems to be working.



Talika Photo-Hydra Day / LINK
I received this in My Little Energy Box in mid-January and its honestly one of the best moisturizers I have ever owned. I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out! It is super hydrating and refreshing to your skin, it is designed for your skin in the morning before you leave the house and my skin loves it!



Love Tanya Book
I admit I didn't pick this up until about the 30th January so it was basically February when I got it but it is such a good book. As you all know its by Tanya Burr who is a fabulous youtuber/blogger and this book has all the essentials for make-up and skincare along with little snippets of her life which are adorable, go grab a copy!

I was going to add a music favourite but I have just been shuffling through some playlist, to see them check out my Spotify (here). What have been your January favourites?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.