Origins // GinZing Eye Cream



As I mentioned in my Beauty Sleep post I recently picked up the Origin's GinZing Eye Cream which helps brighten and de-puff your under eyes. I suffer from dark circles under my eyes which is completely my fault because I don't sleep enough but this eye cream is definitely a saviour for this! I bought this because I read in Tanya Burr's book this was worth the money and a must if you have dark circles which is true.

I thought this would have a really zingy smell like lemon or something but its actually a very neutral smell which is a bonus. I have been using this for 2 weeks now, its not necessary at night but theres no rule against using it, and I have seen the results almost straight away. My eyes don't get massively puffy so I can't really vouch for it being good at de-puffing but for brightening it does the job.

The Liz Earle Eye Bright Soothing Eye Lotion is something I have been using for almost a year now which also goes an amazing job at brightening so these two together are the perfect match and my under eyes have never looked more alive. This eye cream is £23 which isn't that bad for an eye cream in the beauty world but I was a little on edge about spending that much on a little tub but Origins is an amazing brand and you don't need a large amount so this is going to last me a long time, I definitely don't regret buying it!

What eye creams would you recommend?

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.