OOTD // ORIGINAL


Hello and happy Monday you guys. Back with another OOTD post, I have had this in my drafts for well over 2 weeks now so I'm happy to be actually be writing this. This is a look I shot about a month ago round St Georges Hall which is a lovely area in Liverpool (if you just ignore the constant stream of buses rolling past).



I absolutely love this black leather skirt which I got from BooHoo, I originally bought this skirt for work so I always think of a formal look with it, so it was nice to dress it in a different light. I paired the skirt with a blue graphic tee from Miss Selfridge, which I am struggling to find the link for but I didn't get it too long ago so you should be able to find it instore or online.



To finish it off I paired this silver metallic fish bag that I got in Primark. I bought this on abit of a whim and I didn't think I'd get much use out of it but I have been using it non-stop! Its so cute, granted its not very practical given that I go on nights out and just about get my house keys in the bag.

I hope you guys enjoyed more of my OOTDs, I started university today and I feel my motivation coming back already for writing and styling. So you will be hearing soon!

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.