Grammys 2015 // My Picks

As the award season continues, the Grammys took place the other night and I was slightly disappointed with the fashion. However, there was still alot of amazing outfits on the night and I am sharing with you guys what my picks were.

Emilo Pucci
First up is Chrissy Teigen who looked stunning (as always) in this Emilo Pucci dress along side Norman Silverman jewellery. This dress is gorgeous and I love the cut outs on the stomach along to the leg, it fits her body in the best way and her hair looks beautiful, very beachy which makes me crave the summer sun.

Versace
I think Ariana Grande has had better looks over the last few years when it comes to awards shows but I love how much she has changed. Back when I first heard of her she would wear pink, flowery dresses everywhere with a ponytail (which was red) and now she looks like a diva in this stunning Versace gown along with Big Sean on her arm.

Tom Ford
Okay so normally Nicki Minaj is not someone I would look up to fashion wise because she normally dresses very out-there which is fabulous but I like that she has calmed down abit and kept her hair black. I honestly think she looks very classy here, it shows off her body and curves beautifully.

Band of Outsiders
I am a huge Anna Kendrick fan and she always kills it on the red carpet. I love the suits that are coming on the red carpets this season, she pulls this off really well aswell. I am happy to see women sporting mens wear on the red carpet (Emma Stone and Jennifer Aniston to name a few).

Elie Saab
My best dressed has to be Taylor Swift. She is someone I have always looked up to when it comes to fashion, street style or on the red carpet, it doesn't matter she always kills it. Her legs are to die for which is always an advantage in award season. Elie Saab is one of my favourite designers and this dress is to die for along with the purple heels.

What were your favourite looks from the Grammys 2015?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.