Glossybox // February



I received the February Glossybox this month and it is one of the best so far if you ask me. It was themed towards Valentines day which means it was based around pink, make-up and love, three of my favourite things and the products were amazing!


Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Razor / LINK
I was super happy to receive this because I always use Wilkinson razors anyway so I was bound to end up buying more eventually, these razors are my all time favourites because they are very hydrating and contain shea butter which is my fave.


got2be All Star 10 in 1 Styling Treatment / LINK
I am yet to use this but it sounds like a great match for my hair as it does 10 things to your hair including shaping, anti-frizz and protection which my hair needs! I actually thought this was a hairspray when I first got it so I am happy its not because I own way too many hairsprays.


So Susan Rose Quartet Lip & Cheek Palette / LINK
I have never heard of So Susan before, I don't know what I've been doing because I am actually in love with this palette. I used it one my lips this morning and it gave such a deep colour that lasted all day. It can be quite drying but just apply a lot of lip balm underneath and nobody will know! Glossybox also threw in a 20% off So Susan products so I will be getting more from this brand.


Royal Apothic Tinties / LINK
I was really excited to recieve this because in last months Glossybox they had a sneak peek for this months box and this was it, I googled it and I really wanted to buy it. I got it in 'Coral' and it may seem small but the smallest bit can give your lips the biggest shine which is perfect for me, not to mention it is very hydrating.


Marsk Mineral Eyshadow / LINK
I have seen Marsk eyeshadows floating around the beauty blogger world and I have always wanted one but to be honest I hardly ever use eyeshadow, I have a few palettes with the essential colours on but I never really buy them. I received this one in 'fifty shades' for the release of Fifty Shades of Grey and it is a glorious colour, I will definitely be purchasing more Marsk eyeshadows!

What do you think of this months Glossybox?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.