Nyx // Matte Lipstick



Another post on lipsticks, I love them what can I say? I went to Next when they had their crazy Christmas sale on and got these lipsticks from Nyx 50% off (I don't know if you have ever been to a Next sale but people literally queue outside from about 4am and the savings are insane). I never knew they even sold Nyx over here in UK, I thought it was an American thing so I was excited when I saw these in Next and 50% off!

I have no idea what the name of these are because it doesn't actually say on them which is really annoying but the full range is here. I very much stick to pink when it comes to lip products because its subtle and I find it suits me the best but I went abit deeper than usual when I got these and I absolutely love them. I find the lighter of the two is my personal favourite because I always feel awkward wearing darker shades because I don't think its really 'me' never the less I love the persona red lipstick adds to you.

These are very pigmented and long lasting which is a win-win situation and I have been wearing matte lipstick alot lately, although it is obviously very drying to your lips, I love the aesthetic of matte lips. Overall, I would say these lipsticks are worth the buy, they are only £6 aswell which is not expensive and the range is gorgeous. What do you think of these lipsticks?

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.