Oscars 2015 // My Picks

Hello, hello, hello. Awards season is still going in full swing along with Milan Fashion Week so I am a very happy girl, it truly is the best time of the year. The Oscars took place a few days ago and the fashion was glorious, I have to say it wasn't as good as previous years but never the less it was still an amazing night, so who are my top picks?

Zuhair Murad Couture
First is Chrissy Teigen who is slowly becoming one of my favourite people on the red carpet because she absolutely kills it all the time especially with that body. She is wearing Zuhair Murad Couture and sporting a dark red lip which is insanely beautiful, I also love how she is bringing us old hollywood glamour on the red carpet, definitely one of my favourite looks.

Elie Saab Haute Couture
Am I surprised Jlo is on my best dressed? Absolutely not, she is always on my best dressed. I am in love Elie Saab and every gown is to die for, with the addition of Jlo wearing it makes it incredibly beautiful. This really suits her and its not too much like Rihanna's dress at the Grammy's (sorry). I think this colour is perfect, on Fashion Police they said they shouldn't have opted for one the same colour as her skin but honestly she looks stunning.

Tom Ford
Always a pleasure to see Tom Ford being worn on the red carpet because he is one of my favourite designers out there and Reese Witherspoon looks incredible with this on. White was a popular choice at the Oscars in terms of fashion and I have the say Reese Witherspoon pulled it off the best but quick shoutout to Zendaya who looked flawless with them dreadlocks while wearing a white dress aswell.

Givenchy
This dress is everything to me, I fell in love as soon as I saw this on the carpet. I think this is to die for it is so gorgeous and I am happy Rosamund Pike wore it because it was such a big night for her and this Givenchy dress did her justice. It so fitting along with the hair puller back and its simple but the details on the dress make it all the better.

Atelier Versace
Lastly is Scarlett Johansson who looked gorgeous in Versace and she isn't actually wearing a necklace, it is part of the dress which is incredible. I think she deserved more praise for this outfit choice because its a divine dress and it suits her so well, I admit she does look a little bit like an alien but an insanely beautiful alien at that.

What were your top picks at the Oscars? It was such an amazing night for film and fashion as always, I could've rambled on for hours about my favourite looks but I won't bore you.

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.