Kendall Jenner // Allure Magazine March 2015


Swimsuit: Versace, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman & Bracelet: Balmain
Hello, hello! It is no secret I love Kendall Jenner (shes flawless) so I am doing another post on her never ending fashion career here on Magazines and Dreams. This shoot by Kendall is one of my favourites by her for Allure magazine. The shoot is simply stunning and fun which definitely describes her!

Swimsuit: Agent Provocateur

Swimsuit: Hermes, Bracelets: Balmain

(The actual monkey from Friends who played Marcel!)

Swimsuit: Agent Provocateur, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman


Swimsuit: Agent Provocateur

The Final Cover
I think this cover is beautiful as all Allure magazine covers they really focus on the beauty of the model, Kendall is wearing all Estee Lauder make-up and she has a contract with Estee Lauder (!!!). I really love Kendall as a model, I was never a massive fan of her on the Kardashians as she was quite quiet but she does have a talent for this and this cover is gorgeous. I can't wait to see what shows she walks in NYFW (she has already walked Alexander Wang and its only just begun). What do you think of this Allure cover and editorial by Kendall Jenner?

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.