Rimmel // Extra Super Lash Mascara



I absolutely love mascara, it was the first make-up I ever used. After using so many different mascaras I realized I have never actually wrote a post on one so I thought it needed to be done. Currently I own 3 mascaras and the one featured on my blog today is the Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara.


I picked this up because I needed a new mascara as I had had mine for about 6 months and it was getting all disgusting, I saw this mascara for £4.99 so I thought I would give it ago. This mascara is amazing for its price and it does the job, it extends my lashes as you can see. What I hate about this mascara is how it can come out quite thick leaving some lashes with a load of mascara on and others without. It doesn't always separate your lashes that well but I find that with most mascaras.

I would definitely re-purchase this mascara because its handy to have in your bag or take on holiday with you because it makes your lashes look natural yet beautiful. Not to mention its super affordable and does the job! I am currently wanting a Lancome mascara, hoping to pick it up in the January sales! What mascara do you guys use?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.