Kendall Jenner // Vogue January 2015

How insane does it sound to say 2015?! Where has this year gone? I have noticed my fashion posts get more attention than my beauty posts here on Magazines and Dreams so today's post is about an editorial Kendall Jenner did for Vogue US in the January 2015 (!) issue shot by David Sims. This post features my favourite looks from this editorial, let me know what type of fashion posts you would like to see in the comments!

Proenza Schouler

Hilfiger Collection

Gucci 

Prada

Michael Kors

This editorial was to show this seasons crop jackets so I have added underneath the designer/brand of each crop jacket. I love this shot especially the second image that snake skin skirt is to die for ($890 is abit out of my price range). Kendall also had a editorial in Vogue US December 2014 and I am so proud of how much she is accomplishing considering all the hate she gets. Hope you enjoyed this post, I want to start doing posts on editorials I like considering I buy an unhealthy amount of magazines.

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.