Favourite Looks from VSFS 2014

Aloha, a fashion post here today as I haven't done one in ages! As you probably know the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was filmed last week and aired yesterday and I saw the photos online and as per usual they were drop dead gorgeous. I have seen every VSFS and every year I obsess over the models, sorry the ANGELS and the outfits are insanely beautiful. I was particularly excited this year as Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift were performing, two of my favourite singers and they looked flawless. Not to mention Taylor also performed last year so she is killing it! Here are my favourite looks from the magical night, enjoy 










How amazing are these ladies? I need to go the gym right now! What looks were your favourite?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.