Monthly Favourites // April



So April wasn't exactly the best month for me blogging-wise but I had an amazing month. It was quite hectic but I enjoyed it! I have my April favourites for you all today and I will post alot more in May as I don't have much planned for the month right now. Enjoy my loves.



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 'Light Beige' / LINK
This is pretty much the only foundation I have worn for the whole month of April and the majority of March. I had heard great things about this foundation so I bought it in March and my skin loves it. This shade fits my skin perfectly, it hasn't caused me to breakout or made my skin dry or oily. I do think this foundation is worth the hype it has. 


Sabe Masson Solid Perfume in 'Copacabana' / LINK
I only got this a few weeks ago but I honestly haven't put it down, its been great on the go because it doesn't fill the air with odours and it is good on the skin. This also smells heavenly and it gives a very subtle fragrance which I love.



My Little Beauty Lips & Cheeks / LINK
This is another gem I received in one of My Little Boxes. This is a cheek and lip stain, it is the same applicator as a chubby stick which I am obsessed with. It doesn't have a shade name but as you can see from above, it is quite a corally pink. It can be quite drying on the lips but if you have some lip balm underneath it looks gorgeous.


Seventeen Gel Colour in 'Mocha-tini' / LINK
This nail polish is gorgeous. I think I may have mentioned it in my favourite before? I'm not too sure but I love the whole gel colour range from Seventeen because they are really affordable and look gorgeous. I love nude nails anyway but this is my favourite brand for them so I urge you to check them out!



Book: How to be Parisian wherever you are / LINK
I have been lusting after this book for a while and I finally bought it. It is an amazing book, it is humorous, insightful and clever. I pretty much read most of it in 3 days because I just couldn't but it down, it is perfect if you love the Parisian look and lifestyle.


Blogger: cocochicblog / LINK
During April I discovered a ton of new bloggers so I spent a hell of a lot of time reading blogs and I feel in love with cocochicblog. It is a wonderful fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog with blog tips, workout tips and personal posts. Go hive her a follow here.

That is the end of my April favourites! Hope you all have a great May, what were you April favourites?

love,



Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.