OOTD: Basics & Messy Hair


Hello loves, I am actually posting an OOTD post and I am really happy I got round to doing it. I actually didn't plan this I was sitting in my room and I thought why not shot my OOTD post right now? So here it is. The outfit consists on my 'basics' just a t-shirt, jeans, a light jacket, handbag and slip on shoes. I have worn this outfit a lot recently for college as its really comfy and simple.



I have spent most of my day taking pictures on my Minolta 35mm film camera for an upcoming project which has been really fun. I think vintage cameras are definitely part of the blogger style people go for and I love that but this is genuinely what I look like walking around town taking pictures of trees and the shadows they create.


Sunglasses - Forever 21
Top - Matalan
Jacket - Forever 21
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Fiorelli (Debenhams)
Shoes - New Look
Camera - eBay

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.