Spread the Love: Blogs Worth the Read

Photo Credit: WeHeartIt
Hello, hello so I have been meaning to do a post like this for a while because being a blogger naturally I read other blogs and have favourites. I thought I would make a post on my favourite go-to blogs and spread the blogger love around the web.

Couture Girl - One of the first blogs I ever became obsessed with and honestly the blog that inspired me to start blogging. Kayleigh has the most beautiful blog and Instagram going posting everything from fashion to healthy food tips and the occasional giveaway, go check her out!

A Yellow Brick Blog - Another favourite blog of mine, Kirstie posts alot which I tried for a while and it got stressful for me so hats off to you girl! I love A Yellow Brick Blog, the name is amazing (wish I'd thought of it first), a lot of product reviews, giveaways, OOTD's and occasional youtuber who I am subscribed to.

thelovecatsinc - My absolute favourite blog for fashion! Helen's OOTD posts are what I live for, they are the epitome of chic with a mix of high end clothing to high street clothing making her look fabulous. She also does amazing blog sales which I have bought a few products from.

inthefrow - Of course I had to feature Victoria on this post because she is one of my biggest blogging inspirations as far as they go. Her blog is gorgeous! She has beautiful hair and a PHD (goals). She is so friendly to all her followers and she is also on my list of favourite youtubers, check out her channel here.

cocochicblog - I did feature Stephanie in my April Favourites but she is one of my favourite blogs that everybody should know about! What I love most about her blogs is all her blog tips, I think they have helped me a lot and she also has amazing style which is to die for.

milkbubbletea - Becky has the most beautiful blog design on the web, her photos are gorgeous aswell. I discovered her blog when I first started mine and I was really inspired by how aesthetically pleasing everything about her blog was, naturally she has amazing content to go with this stunning blog design.

So these are a few of my favourite bloggers! Hope you all enjoyed, comment below who your favourite bloggers are.

love,







2 comments

  1. aww thanks so much for including me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I love your blog xx

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.