Number 4 // Lumiere d'hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect





Leave-in conditioners are a must for my hair so I am always on the look out to try a new one. I got the Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Super Comb Prep & Protect from my Birchbox last month and I spoke out it briefly in my Birchbox post but at the time I hadn't really used it so I am here with a full post on it, after using it several times.

Although I have had this product for almost a month now, it feels like I just bought it because I have only started using it in these past 2 weeks as I forgot I had it (oops). I am always changing my hair routine to be honest so although I normally use an Aussie leave-in conditioner, it wasn't a massive deal switching to this leave-in conditioner for a while. Now, I use Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance and have done for about 6 months now for leave-in conditioner as its wonderful and I have used so many leave-in conditioners in the past so I have many products to compare this to. I have to say, I am loving this leave-in conditioner. I didn't want to like it because it is quite expensive for a leave-in conditioner so when this runs out, my bank balance will take a hit but I would say it is worth it.

Why is this so fabulous? Well, it truly does untangle my hair which is a major issue I face especially when I have just gotten out the shower, it has built in colour protection which is a massive bonus and strengthens hair which is never a bad thing. Over the past few months, my hair has improved alot as I have been taking care of it more and this product fits in perfectly. It is amazing and I love it, you will love it, buy it. Now. One thing I don't love about it is the smell, but after using Aussie for so long you can see where I am coming from!

Have you used this? What is your favourite leave-in conditioner?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.