Bourjois // Colour Boost Lip Crayon


I spend a small fortune on lip products because to me you can never have too many lip products, I guess everyone has that one thing they can't stop buying and mine is definitely lip products. However, I have never tried a lip crayon until I bought this from Bourjois. I featured this in my last monthly favourites and although it is almost the end of September this is still up there with my favourites. I have never been disappointed by Bourjois products they always work like dream for me and this was no exception.


As the concept of lip crayons was new to me I didn't know if I would really like them as you know them lip liners that look like felt tips? I hate them, so I didn't think lip crayons would be any better. I was pleasantly surprised by how lovely this was. It's so easy to apply, lasts for hours, has SPF 15 and its waterproof! I mean seriously could it get any better? I have been using this like crazy and you don't need to use loads of it so it will last a long time.


I only own one but I'm hoping that changes soon, I own #5 Red Island which is a gorgeous shade of red and I don't own alot of red in my lip collection as I am really not brave enough to wear dark red lips so this is perfect because its not too deep but at the same time it catches your eye. I am in love with lip crayons now and I will be picking up another shade from this collection (buy here).

What are your favourite lip crayons?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.