Sera Ulger LDN Event in Topshop Liverpool


Hi guys so I had the pleasure of going to the launch of Sera Ulger LDN in Topshop! Last week me and a few other bloggers went down to Topshop to view some of the gorgeous designs from Sera Ulger LDN. The night was filled with beautiful designs and a little catwalk to show off the pieces.




The collection was absolutely insane! The designs were to die for, I spent the evening walking around with some prosecco looking at the designs, I wanted them all sadly my bank balance was not agreeing with me. There was a little fashion show to show off how good you can look in these designs.







As you can see there was alot of variety in the designs and the models were gorgeous! I loved the whole collection and I will be purchasing some of the pieces.

Can't wait for more fashion events here in Liverpool, thank you to Steph from Liverpool Bloggers for setting this up!

Love, Heather X

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.