Bourjois // Healthy Balance Compact Powder


Another beauty post for you all! My skin is probably the most annoying skin in the world, its dry then its oily then I'm breaking out I hate it. I find products that work for me then stick with them, I've used to same foundation for 18 months now but it works. Face powder is a one of my essentials because I can sometimes look too oily but because my skin is dry in parts it can dry me out so finding the right balance can be hard for me.


I've always been a lover of the Stay Matte Powder from Rimmel but as my skin seems to be getting dryer, this powder has really started to dry me out so I had to go looking for another powder and my skin really doesn't like change! I did abit of a research and there is far too many face powders out there for me to choose, however I have always been a fan of Bourjois. I've done a few posts on Bourjois products because they work so well for my skin, so I decided to go for the Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder as I need a powder that is good for the skin and keeps you glowing as opposed to drying you out.


Safe to say I really love this powder and so does my skin. Its lightweight, it keeps my skin healthy and isn't breaking me out which is a win-win situation for me. At £8.99 a pop you can't complain, face powders seem to last a life time (unless you drop them and smash them which I have been known to do) so I would definitely recommend investing in this powder if you have combination skin. It really balances out the oils and keeps you looking healthy throughout the day. I wear it to work and after a 9 hour shift my skin is still looking as healthy as ever. Get down to Boots as all Bourjois products are 3 for 2 so go treat yourself!

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.