OOTD // FRAYED DENIM



Hola! I have always been a fan of frayed denim and I was in Zara not intending to buy anything (but when does that ever happen?) and I saw these gorgeous frayed denim dungarees for £10! A deal I truly couldn't say no to.


As I bought these over a month ago in the sale I don't have the link for them unfortunately but I'm sure if you pop down to Zara you can find something similar. I love the details on the pocket, it is meant to be there alot of people thought that I forgot to take the label off, its called fashion people! It has a little monologue from someone whos moving to New York from their point of view, very cute.




Keeping the outfit casual, I paired them with these Adidas Pink & White Stan Smiths which are insanely comfy, and I love anything pink so its a yes from me.



To top the whole look I added some rounded shades to keep it chic. I love this look for a simple everyday outfit, its super comfy and cool. I'm a sucker for dungarees as you all know! What do you think of this look?

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.