OOTD // IVY PARK



When I saw that Beyonce was launching a clothing/sport line with none other than Topshop I couldn't wait to see what it contained and I was not disappointed. I honestly love the whole collection, I was browsing it for a while before I actually bought an item but in the end I purchased the Pale Pink Crew Neck Sweatshirt. I love the colour of this as the collection is mainly black and white (no complaints) but I was drawn to the pinks because I am true barbie when it comes to pink.



As the collection is an activewear range (I wore this outfit to go for coffee then shopping, so yes I used it for sport) it had to be styled with some active shoes. I recently bought the White Print Adidas Originals Gazelle OG's which I am in love with. I have never owned a pair of Adidas which is an absolute travesty because they are the comfiest shoes I have ever owned, no lie.



I had so much fun shooting this look, I hate how this jumper has made me look 10x bigger than I am but it was super comfy! I was also boiling I don't know why I chose to shoot this look in summer but oh well, hope you all enjoyed.

Love, Heather X

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.