MISSGUIDED // SUMMER WISHLIST

Hi loves with it offically being summer (I don't think that news has quite hit England yet) I have been browsing for some summer clothes because my summer wardrobe is well, basically non-existent. I don't know where all my summer clothes have gone but if I dont go shopping soon then I am basically going to be wearing black jeans for the next 2 months.

One of my current favourite places for clothes is Missguided. I want to buy everything off their website at the minute, there is some absolutely gorgeous things on there so I have rounded up some of my favourites to share with you what is currently top of my wishlist!



Thats all for my Missguided summer wishlist! Let me know if you want a wishlist from any other retailers and expect lots more style posts this summer.

Love, Heather xx

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.