Monthly Favourites // May


As if we are half way through 2016! The year is well and truly flying but I couldn't be enjoying it more. Now I want to apologise for not doing a monthly favourites since January which seems like ages ago, I just haven't been as on the ball with my blogging but for the next 6 months I'll be here each months filling you in on my faves.



This lipstick by Seventeen has been out for a while now but I recently picked up the Stay Pout Lipstick in 'Its a Kiss Off'. I love this shade its so subtle and the tones are so gentle, its such a staple colour for day and night which is why I've been using it like crazy this past month!


Body scrubs from The Body Shop are my absolute favourites, if I could I would buy every single one in the store but sadly my bank balance wouldn't let me also it would be just a tad weird. Anyway, this body scrub is from the British Rose Collection  and its such a gorgeous scent, I was going crazy in the store I ended up buying the body scrub and the body butter, not that I needed either but I couldn't say no.


This Boots Botanic Hydrating Day Cream is the only moisturiser I have used for about 3 months now (yes I know its day cream but I use it at night aswell, sue me). I think this cream truly is the definition of 'a little goes a long way' because the smallest amount covers so much and it lasts you forever. As someone who doesn't sleep that much this cream is such a life saver it brightens and softens the skin which is what I need out of a moisturiser.

Thats all for my favourites this month but I will posting alot for in the next coming months, hopefully more outfit posts as England has finally got some nice weather!

Love, Heather x

2 comments

  1. I'm always on the look out for a new lipstick, so I'll finitely be giving this a try x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh definitely! Its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.