Favourite Coachella Looks

Hello, hello. I'm really sorry about going 2 whole weeks without a single post but I have been so busy with work but I have a few posts lined up for the next few weeks so I won't be taking a break for that long again. Thank you all for still viewing my blog and not unfollowing me! As you probably know Coachella took place over the past few days and it was amazing (from what I saw on the Snapcaht stories) so naturally I had to dedicate a post to it here on Magazines and Dreams. I need to attend Coachella before I die, straight on my bucket list. The fashion is always amazing at Coachella, I remember seeing it everywhere on Tumblr last year and this year was no different so enjoy my picks from the stylish festival!










What were your favourite looks from Coachella?

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.