Seventeen // Lip Gloss Library & Swatches

Hello! This is the first time I've done a post and felt like an actual beauty blogger. To be honest, I've never considered myself a beauty blogger because I am terrible at applying make-up and I don't have the biggest make-up collection so ultimately there isn't much for me to post about. However, I have been getting into make-up so much recently in the past month I think I have bought about 8 make-up products which is alot for me so I thought I would do a post on one, hope you all enjoy :)
Ignore the bad iPhone quality

I am a huge lover of the brand Seventeen (if you don't know Seventeen is a brand the store Boots sell). The products are always so beautiful and these were no different, they are lovely shades and long lasting for a lip gloss as I find lip gloss doesn't really last that long.

Bye! Xo


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.