Monthly Favourites // March




Finally April is almost here! The clocks have gone foward so hopefully we should get some sunshine here. Today is time for monthly favourites, so sorry not posting alot recently I honestly don't have a valid excuse. Anyway, on with March Favourites.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Cherry / LINK (currently on offer)
I know that dry shampoos have been around now for ages but I have never tried this cherry dry shampoo and it smells heavenly and although I find every batiste dry shampoo does the same exact thing no matter what scent, this is my favourite.

The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel / LINK
Ahh blueberries, they are the ultimate fruit in my opinion I could literally eat them forever so its no surprise that they make an absolute amazing shower gel. This was £4 from The Body Shop and it is such a nice scent and its special edition, so get it while you can!

Barry M Nail Polish 'Matt White'/ LINK
I have always been a huge fan of Barry M especially the nail polish and to be honest I hadn't bought a nail polish from Barry M for a few months so I felt like I needed to and I don't own a white nail polish, I know its not the most popular shade but it looks really good paired with coral colours and considering it was only £2.99 it stayed for a while.

Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer 'Soft Ivory'/ LINK 
I mentioned the Stay Matte Foundation in my last monthly favourites and since then I have purchased the concealer from the same line, as you may have guessed I love it just as much as the foundation. Rimmel is definitely a trust-worthy brand and it never fails to impress me.

Lip Lishuss Lip Balm Cocoa Scented / LINK
I have no clue where my mum got this lip balm from and I can only seem to find a link of eBay but I love this lip balm! I have been using it religiously everyday because I do have an unhealthy obsession with lip balm, I seriously own too many. However, I have used this more than any of my others its a winner.

Youtuber: Meghanrossette / LINK
I don't intend to do a favourite youtuber every month but this month I have been so freakin' obsessed with Meghanrosette. She does the best videos that cover fashion, beauty & lifestyle. Check out here spring lookbook/ brave story here its one of my favourites.

TV Show: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
I completely love everything about this show! I am a huge TV junkie and watch so many comedy sitcoms and this is so much better than a lot of them, it is written by the same people who wrote 'Parks and Recreation' which is another show I love but Brooklyn Nine-Nine is alot better (sorry guys). Its definitely worth checking out.

What are your monthly favourites?

Bye! Xo



Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.