Pretty Little Liars Tag.

Hello everybody! I read on A Yellow Brick Blog (LINK) a couple of days ago the 'Pretty Little Liars Tag' and I was really happy I discovered it because I am a huge Pretty Little Liars fan so I was eager to do a post on it and I am have now got round to writing it, I'm so excited to do this post. :)

1) Katie: Alison made her return to rosewood in her statement red coat. What is your wardrobe statement piece?
I would have to say my statement piece is definitely jeans, they are my go-to for any event. I try to dress them up or wear them casual and if I was, like Alison, missing then I would love for someone to see a pair of skinny jeans and think of me.

2) Kirstie: If you could raid anyone's wardrobe who's would it be?
Definitely Aria! Her style is always on point. Her style is the most unique out of the liars and alot of things she wears I would never even think of wearing together but then when she wears them they look perfect. I think shes definitely an example of how you should always put an outfit on than just look at it because you never know. The quote from Ella to Aria in the show: 'Wait, why am I asking you? You wear forks as earrings.' pretty much sums up Arias style, not in a bad way, I love that quote.

3) Rebecca: Which cast member would you go to if you had a problem?
I would have to say Hanna because she is the most like me so I think if I had a problem she would probably be able to understand it more than the others.

4) Estelle: Which character's personality do you think you most relate to? 
Hanna! I have been told by my friends I remind them of her (make of that what you will) and I found that a huge compliment, shes my favourite. She has a loving side but when it comes to down to it can definitely be a badass, I try to be like that.

5) Gem: Which of the character's makeup would you most like to wear? 
Again, Hanna. Sorry I keep using her as an answer but I love her. Anyway, her make-up is so feminine and she really works to match it to her blonde hair.

6) Tanyia: Which of the cast would you feel safest with when stuck in an A situation?
Out of all the liars of course it would be Spencer. As she is the one who is always on the ball when it comes to A, I feel she would be able to know what A was up to or at least have a good idea of it which would give me reassurance if I was scared.

Do you guys watch Pretty Little Liars? If not you need to!

Bye! Xo




Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.