Mini Haul!

So I thought I would start off my blog with a haul. I don't really know how to describe a haul but basically I'm just going to talk about a bunch of stuff I have bought. I decided to start with a haul because many successful youtubers started their channel with a haul. Anyway, on with the haul...


The haul.
First I will start off with the clothing. Both of the clothing items are from H&M and they were both in the sale (yay!). I intentionally went in to H&M to get a pair of jeans and came out with 2 t-shirts, screw logic. Anyway so the first t-shirt is a weird animal sitting on a swing maybe? I'm not 100% sure what it is but you can see it in the picture. I only really got it because of the shade of blue in the background and the animal is really cute hehe. I will most likely wear this top tomorrow and it was only £3. Moving on to the other one where it has an L, two hearts then an E, I just got because I thought it was adorable. I didnt realise until I got home that it was a size 10 so its slightly big on me but I think I can wear it without it being noticed aha.

The boots! I love these boots. I have been searching for a new pair of boots for ages now and these just stuck out for me. They are from Forever 21 & they are extremely comfy ah. I don't have much to say about these boots apart from the fact that I love them!
Products.

I took a picture separately of the beauty products because they weren't as visible in the above picture. So starting with the Neutrogena moisturiser, I was in need of a new moisturiser and as my skin is acne prone I thought I would give it a try! It smells like pink grapefruit which is amazing and its pink. I might do a review of it when I finish the tube because it is the first time of me using it.

The simple revitalising eye roll-on is a product I have used in the past so I know I definitely will like it. Its the perfect product for tired eyes (for me anyway). It doesnt physically make your eyes look better as I do suffer from dark circles but when I use it my eyes do feel more awake. Is that the right word? It might just be a mental thing because I know its supposed to wake you up but I don't know I feel like it makes a difference. Its affordable also so go try it out.

Carmex is a lip balm I have surprisingly never used and I guess now its winter I need a new lip balm as I have been using eos lip balm basically all year. I bought it purely because it was cherry which may have no been a good reason but cherry is the perfect flavour so I thought why not? I used it as we were leaving superdrug and it made my lips feel like they could breathe (if you can imagine that feeling) it is definitely a product I can see myself buying again even if I have only used it once.

Lastly, my pink nail polish from topshop. If you don't know what topshop is, its basically a high street clothing store and they have a make up section. I have literally never thought of even looking in the make up section but on tumblr I always see pictures of topshop nail polish and I thought its about time I try one so I did. I put in on my nails about an hour ago and it hasn't chipped yet aha. I do like it though, its looks alot brighter on my nails than it did in the bottle but I really like it anyway.

So yeah this is my first blog post! Thank you for reading, if you managed to make it to the end. I will try and post at least twice a week on this blog so I can gain an audience.

Follow me here on Twitter
Follow me here on Tumblr

Bye!

xo

2 comments

  1. I LOVE your boots! They are really cute, perfect for the awful weather we've been having! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! & Ikr aha, I want summer back! :(

      Delete

NEW
© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.