OOTD // Pink Denim


The sun finally came out in Liverpool so I took the opportunity to shoot an OOTD post for you all. I have missed taking outfit pictures because there is so many outfits I want to post and loads of gorgeous streets around Liverpool. For this look I am wearing my pink denim jacket from Topshop which is incredibly comfy and so so pretty! Not to mention 30% of proceeds go to cancer research.




I styled this jacket with my favourite high waisted grey jeans from H&M and my comfy striped body suit from Next which I have worn in a previous OOTD. This is such a staple look that you could easily wear everyday and I seem to be seeing pink everywhere. I loved the subtle rips in the sleeve and the shade of pink is my favourite.



I hope this lovely weather keeps up so I can share more OOTD posts with you all, I love what I'm seeing in high street stores this season and I can't wait to purchase even more clothes. Thats all for my outfit of the day posts and I hope you all have an amazing week, don't let the Monday blues get you.

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.