LIV Organic & Natural Food Market // Event & Goody Bag





Hey guys! Just last week I was invited to the launch night of the LIV Organic & Natural Food Market on Bold Street, the night was filled with food, drinks and entertainment. I had heard a lot about this market prior to the event and I was excited to explore what was inside, for a start the shop is massive it reminds me of an American supermarket like Whole Foods. The variety of products was insane, I discovered brands I didn't even know existed and tried delicious vegan goodies.


There were free samples laid out in the eatery with free beverages, I had about 4 of the sparkling blackcurrant drinks and the staff were so lovely. The free cupcakes were also delicious I must have scoffed about 4 of them, I am not a vegan but the brownies and the bakewell muffins were absolutely insane! Throughout the night there was also a live pianist playing and singing some amazing songs, and little stall all around the shop for you to sample the new brands.



There was a sea of bloggers throughout the night, along with the press covering the event. Overall, it was such a lovely atmosphere and I of course did a bit of shopping I purchased some herbal tea from The English Tea Shop, along with some vegan marshmallows and some lovely yogurt from Brown Cow Organics. Before leaving we were treated to a goodie bag featuring more of the gorgeous products!



Inside the goodie bag Australian vegan beauty brand Inika threw in a loose mineral foundation and loose mineral bronzer, I have never been one for powder foundations as my skin is prone to dryness but I will definitely give these products a try. A company I had never heard of before JASON gave out some samples of their shampoo, moisturiser and body wash. I am yet to try these but I did have a look at their stall on the night and they smell divine.



Lisa's Organic Craft Crisps were giving out a goodie bag with 2 packs of crisps in and they also had bowls of the flavours for you to try. I am such a fan of crisps and I thought these were heavenly, my personal favourite was the alpine rock salt ones but I recommend you try all of them they are gorgeous! The last few goodies in the bag was some foot cream from Bioturm, hand cream from Lavera and body moisturiser from Good Day Organics which although is a mens grooming company I am excited to try this moisturiser as my skin benefits greatly from oils. These companies are all natural & organic so I am excited to use these products and get a feel for the company and make more purchases in the future.

So if you are in Liverpool and near Bold Street get your booty down to this shop because you will not be disappointed and there is an endless amount of choices and also a cafe for you to lounge in.

Love, Heather xo

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.