#VeryDresses Event


Hey guys! How have you all been? I feel like the last few weeks have been so hectic and showing no signs of slowing down! Oh how I love working in retail over the Christmas period. Anyway, last week I was lucky enough to attend a blogging event with the lovely Very. The event was held in Shop Direct and was filled with lovely, sparkly dresses, handbags and shoes. A true dream. I was in love with all the things I was seeing; with brands like Warehouse, Kurt Geiger and Very (of course) showing their new collections for the festive period.



The amazing Nyx Cosmetics were there giving people sparkly makeovers and showing what products they were obsessed with. The night was so beautiful and I met so many bloggers there, some who I had met before and others for the first time. I hope to see Very on the blogging scene ASAP with more events because it was such a ball! When we left we got given a goodie bag filled with sweets, little make up treats and a product from Nyx which was amazing in itself. Then I looked further and the beautiful Alex who organised the event has given us the pleasure of picking a Christmas dress for ourselves to take home. I will get back to you all which dress I have picked the selection is just too much!




The event was fabulous and I hope to attend more soon! Thank you to Very.

Love Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.