OOTD // AUTUMN CHILL


Its been so long, far too long, since I have wrote in the blogosphere. I've missed it so much, what have I been doing? I honestly don't know. I've been working a hell of a lot, going out with my friends a lot and had a ton of coursework on my back so as a result blogging has kind of taken a hit and I swore that would never happen again! So I'm shouting at myself because of that but I'm back, I'm here and I'm loving the autumnal weather so much.


This is a chatty post but I also wanted to share with you a recent OOTD. I went to Manchester to look around a few art galleries with my mum and we found a really cute 'thrift' shop full of cheap, vintage clothes and I picked up these dungarees for £5! I know. I KNOW. How cheap?! These are honestly so comfy I have never been a dungaree wearer up until this year and even then I only wanted to wear short dungarees but I'm in love with these I never want to take them off.


On the subject of charity shops I have become obsessed with vintage fashion these days and I've been finding the cutest little gems in charity shops on my travels. There are so many hidden away vintage shops here in Liverpool and my wardrobe has been updated immensely with what I'm finding in charity shops, pop up shops and vintage shops. I will sure be sharing these looks with you and you don't need to break the bank!


So I hope you all have a nice Sunday night and an amazing weekend, sending positive vibes! I've got a few blogposts on the way this week and hopefully shooting some OOTD posts in the next few weeks to share with you what I'm wearing in this A/W season. The weather is getting ridiculously cold but I love outerwear so expect lots of jackets. In the meantime keep up with my on my Instagram here.

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.