The Body Shop // Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser





Time to get back to skincare here on Magazines & Dreams. I am obsessed with skincare as I have had problem skin for as long as I can remember so I became obsessed with different products. I always rave about The Body Shop but my skincare routine right now is all body shop products! My skin just benefits from them so much, what can I say? This new moisturiser I have been using is the Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser which is amazing.

I bought it when The Body Shop had 30% off at the beginning of May (side note: they also had 30% off last week where I re-purchased this) and it was an impulse buy, I got a letter from The Body Shop advertising the new vitamin C range and I briefly read it, I saw it and figured while it was 30% off why not? I love vitamin C products and my skin needs the glow! Surprise surprise I loved it, my skin has benefited so much from this moisturiser.

The consistency is almost gel like, its quite thick but not too thick and it smells fresh. I use it morning and night, I don't think its necessary to use it twice a day but I personally like to stick to one moisturiser in my skincare routine. It makes your skin feel very refreshed but if you put too much on then your skin can get quite sticky so remember a little goes a long way...

Overall, this moisturiser is one of the best I have used, I haven't used any other moisturisers from The Body Shop but this one is gorgeous. What do you guys think of the vitamin C range from The Body Shop?

love,

Heather xx  

2 comments

  1. I love their vitamin C range but I haven't tried this one yet - it sounds lovely and it's good that a little goes a long way!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! It is quite an investment at £16 so you want it to go far x

      Heather. :)

      Delete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.