My Little Super Box

Its that time of the month again where my little box pops in my letterbox and I always look forward to it. This month it was My Little Super Box and it contained an array of  beauty gifts and a t-shirt that says 'I believe I can fly' which is perfectly fitting to the superwoman theme this months box is sporting. So what was inside this gorgeous box?




Superstickers & My Little World Magazine
What I love about My Little Box is that they always have non-beauty products like stickers! In previous months there have been phone cases, posters etc. I love the girlpower in this box. I also love My Little World Magazine, it genuinely is a good magazine, this month it had an interview with Paris in Four Months which is one of my favourite blogs & Instagram accounts so naturally I loved it.




On with the beauty products! The most important part of course.

Caudalie's Hand & Nail Cream | £12 for 75ml
Caudalie's best selling hand & nail cream made its way into this months My Little Box. I am a massive hand cream fan, I own too many but this smells amazing, its extremely nourishing and I tend to go for hand & nail creams over just hand creams because my nails are quite weak so this is a win-win situation for my hands!

Lips & Cheeks Pencil by My Little Beauty | £10.50
I love love love My Little Beauty and I know I say this every month but their products are so cute and fit with my skin. I have a fair few now so I might do a post on them all because nobody tends to review them but this lip & cheek pencil is a gorgeous coral colour and provides a lovely glow to the cheeks. However, its not massively hydrating which sucks but with lip balm underneath, it works like a treat.

Lait Cristal by Kerastase | £20 for 200ml
Another hair masque to add to my collection. I was delighted to see this in this months box because Kerastase is such a good brand, my hairdresser always uses this on my hair and I love how it feels. They also added an extra 20% all their products in this months box so I will be treating my hair!

I also got a t-shirt which I put in the wash so I do not have a picture of it but you can find it here. So this months box was awesome just like all the previous boxes, what did you think of My Little Super Box?

Love,




Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.