Benefit // Roller Lash Mascara




Hello, hello. This post has been in my drafts since the beginning of March just waiting to be wrote but I just haven't got round to it. I am finally writing this post, I took these pictures on my new camera lens and I think they look a ton better than my other ones, sadly the lighting didn't turn out too well, never the less I still love them.

So if you are ready this I assume you already know about Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. It came as a free sample in last month's ELLE magazine and then it hit the shelves. I purchased mine at John Lewis where all Benefit products had 10% off (bargain). I have to say, in all honesty, this really is the best mascara I have ever used. I have never used the infamous 'they're real' mascara from Benefit but I have used the 'bad gal lash' mascara, and a million other mascaras from Rimmel, Maybelline, No.7 etc.

I expected this mascara to be good because it was so hyped up in the beauty world and it was nearing £20. I was definitely not disappointed, I have been using this everyday since I got it and it makes my lashes look amazing and its very long-lasting. I find some mascaras lose their volume throughout the day which is really annoying when you have a long day ahead of you but this really stays. I would 100% recommend it because you don't realise how much you need this mascara until you have it in your life.

What are your thoughts on the famous Roller Lash mascara?

Love,


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.