Taylor Swift // Monochrome Inspiration


Aloha so Taylor Swift pretty much always kills it when it comes to street style and her latest look is this beautiful monochrome look. I have been loving monochrome lately and it is definitely a strong theme in my winter wardrobe, this look is making me wish for summer so I can walk around in skirts and no tights!

I saw this floating around Tumblr and I was in love. I love the 1975 (who doesn't?), in case you haven't noticed Taylor Swift has awesome taste in pretty much everything. Sporting a band tee with a skater skirt is beautiful, it fits perfectly together and shows off her legs which are beautiful. Keeping it casual with flats aswell, I think Taylor has pretty much nailed this look. Not to mention her classic red lip, she pulls it off so well.

1975 Tank / Charlotte Russe Plaid Peplum Skater Skirt / YSL Lipstick / Sophie Hulme Black Box Leather Tote Bag / Taylor Perfume / Ray Bans

I would love to recreate this look in the summer months and I'm thinking H&M or Zara would be perfect for this. What do you think of Taylor's look?

Bye.  


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.