B. // Micellar water


Micellar water is something that has never really appealed to me because I don't really like the idea of not rinsing off your cleanser but I thought I would give it ago because I've seen rave reviews on micellar water everywhere. The B. line in Superdrug were offering buy one get one free on all their products so I thought why not? It was only £4.99 and I also got the make-up wipes.


I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved this because on paper it seems like something I would hate and I was paranoid it would clog my pores but I have been using it for a while now and I love it. I have recently just bought the Garnier micellar water because I have been reading a ton of reviews on that. Anyway back to this one, it is super affordable and it does work. I removes your face make-up perfectly but it sucks for eye make-up which is why I use a seperate make-up remover for my eyes.

This is the only micellar water I have ever used but I am sold! It is such a quick and efficient way of removing make-up, iI'm not sure about it being the best cleanser because its hard to believe that it can cleanse, tone and remove make-up but its not giving me any breakouts so I am happy. What other micellar waters would you guys recommend? I want to try more of them!


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.