Hello 2017


Happy happy new year everybody! 2016 has been a weird and wonderful year for me, I think it has been quite a tough year for the most and a lot of people around me have faced a lot. For me personally, this year hasn't been the best year of my life but it hasn't been the worst at all. I've had a lot of laughs, I've spent loads of time with my family and friends having a ball, I've made so many new friends that I know will be in my life for a while and I've made a ton of memories!

This year I turned 18, I got a new job and overall I think 2016 has been a growing year for me. I've changed so much in the past year as a person, I've gotten more confident with myself, round about April I just got into the mindset of not caring what people thought anymore because I've always been a little bit shy and self conscious about myself and it truly can hold you back in life. I have learnt a lot of important life lessons this year, faced a few challenges and overall its made me a better person which I am incredibly thankful for.


I have enjoyed 2016 don't get me wrong, its been one of the wildest years of my life and I would re-live alot of it in a heartbeat but what gets me down looking at the year gone by is what I have actually done. I feel like I haven't achieved anything significant in alot of areas in my life I've really hit the brakes and just let my life coast on by and I really need to get that drive and ambition I had at the beginning of the year. At the end of the day I am 18 and at this moment in time this is as easy and simple as my life is probably going to get, I work part time, I go to college but I still live with my parents who are there for me no matter what and I shouldn't take that for granted.

I want to start 2017 positively, I don't want to dwell on the negatives I have faced and I think this year is going to be a good one! I will be going to university this year which is a big change, I've got so many more crazy and exciting times to come with people I haven't even met yet and I know its going to be amazing. I have been slacking so much on my blog here and I said this last January but this year just took over my life so blogging wasn't my main priority but its always going to be something I will do no matter how often I get the chance to do it, expect alot from me in 2017 as I have got alot of posts planned some are already scheduled for the next week or so and I have promised myself I will not let it go this long without posting again because blogging makes me really happy, I love doing it and I love connecting with you all I don't want to lose that.

I would make a list of things I want to achieve this year but honestly the list would be longer than my arm I have so much I want to achieve this year and I'm going to get there, I hope you all have an amazing 2017 and I wish nothing but love and positivity to you all 

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.