OOTD // DUNGAREE DAYS



Hello my loves, how is everyone enjoying this sunshine? Its far too hot but sun makes taking outfit posts so much easier so I'm not complaining! I recently went on a massive shopping spree for summer when I realised my wardrobe was 90% black and I picked up these dungarees from New Look.




I've never been much of a dungaree wearer but I have always lusted after them and with these only being £10 I couldn't say no. I paired them with a striped bodysuit also from New Look. I love the combination of the stripes and the badged denim. To top the look off I stuck with my White Print Adidas Originals Gazelle OG's.




That is it for my dungaree look! I'm heading to Barcelona for the next week so I hope to keep you update with my looks from there.

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.