Style Crush // Grammy Awards 2016

Well award season has come around once again and as always I am focused on one thing, the fashion! I have to say I always look forward to the Grammy's for the fashion, they always seem to bring it in full force at this award show. This year was no different, the fashion was insanely gorgeous and here are my top picks...


First up is my bae Ariana Grande, now in my eyes Ariana can do no wrong she is an absolute stunner but this Romona Keveza dress fitted her perfectly, it suited her whole persona. I think red is definitely Ariana's colour and the dress is to die for.


A big yes for Kaley Cuoco in this Naeem Khan jumpsuit! Yes its a jumpsuit I thought it was a dress for a good half an hour when watching the red carpet but I love that she opted for a jumpsuit, she looks gorgeous, I love the colour and the cut out in the middle.


Selena Gomez rocked up in a gorgeous Calvin Klein dress along with Taylor Swift on her arm (if this isn't #goals I don't know what is). Anyway, she looked like the absolute angel she is, in this sparkling purple Calvin Klein number and her make-up is on point, can someone please link me to Selena's make up artist please?


I swear every best dressed Grammy's post I have done Taylor Swift has featured on but she is the absolute queen when it comes to red carpet and this year was no different, she showed up to debut her new hair wearing Atelier Versace. As if we didn't need another reminder that she has the perfect figure she chose to show off some midriff and that colour blocking is perfect.


Lastly is Zendaya who is slaying all day, every day when it comes to fashion. She looked like a dream wearing Dsquared2 and Butani, I am here for Zendaya and her fashion choices she always goes with a completely different look and brings it every time, slay.

Thats it for my top fashion looks atthe Grammy's! How did you think the fashion was this year?

love, Heather x


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.