Soap and Glory // Skincare Picks




Hi dolls so I have always been a little obsessed with skincare and I like to try out many different products to see if they fit my skin and are actually worth the hype. I recently turned to Soap and Glory for skincare because I have only ever used their brand for shower products never the skincare or make-up but lets be honest, Soap and Glory has the cutest packaging so I couldn't resist.

I first picked up the Peaches and Cream 4-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk. I just walked in to Boots on whim when I picked these up but I love cleansers like this that melt away all your make-up while cleansing your skin. Naturally with it having 'peaches and cream' in the title and being a Soap and Glory product it smells amazing, I have been using this every night to remove make-up and it does me wonders. Its very gentle on the skin and it doesn't break me out which is a win-win situation.

As Soap and Glory was buy one get one half price I proceeded to pick up another skincare product and this was the Face Soap and Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash. I have been using this cleanser most mornings and I do like it, it has little exfoliation beads in it and it thoroughly cleanses your skin. I do find it to be very soapy (it is called face soap so I should have figured) which I don't like but if you only use a small amount it fills your whole face.

I would recommend these products, they are very kind on sensitive skin and they are super cute and affordable.

What do you think of Soap and Glory skincare?

Lots of love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.