Favourite Looks from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015

Hi dolls, hope life is treating you all well. I haven't blogged in over a month but today I am sitting down to write a few blogposts, I have taken a few street style photos which will be up later this month (hopefully)! I had such a fun time shooting my own looks so I can't wait to share them with you all but today I am sharing my favourite looks from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that took place a few days ago!








Hope you enjoyed these looks, full gallery here. I was made up to see Kendall and Gigi on the runway as they are slaying the fashion world right now! The full show airs the beginning of December so I can't wait to see the full show with the performers.

Love, Heather x

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.