The Body Shop // Facemasks



Hello hello, I have had this post sitting in my drafts for well over a month now and I'm finally writing it. So we all know that I love The Body Shop (who doesn't?) but over the past year I have used their facemasks religiously. I try and do one at least once a week sometimes twice and my go-to for them is of course The Body Shop, so which ones have I been using?

My first love from The Body Shop was the tea tree range because no one knows as well as me what a god sent tea tree is to acne ridden skin and the Tea Tree Face Mask is the best face mask I have ever used for breakouts. It obviously has a strong smell of tea tree so if you don't like that then I would stay clear straight away, its quite light so you can use it twice a week and its not hard to remove. It lasts for a while as well so you do get your money's worth.

The Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask  is one of the best I have come across! I only bought this last month when The Body Shop had a massive shopping event on with 40% off so it was an impulse buy but it really cleanses the skin, I mean it really cleanses it. Everytime I use it I feel like my skin has been refreshed, there's a reason this is a best seller.

If you are looking for a light face mask to use regularly then the Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Mask is for you. I bought this as well on impulse (shocking) because at this point I had only used the tea tree face mask and I'd heard great things about The Body Shop's range of face masks. I was not disappointed by this, it is so gentle on the skin while getting rid of any excess oil.

These are the 3 facemasks I have used from The Body Shop, you can shop the whole range here.

Love,

Heather xx

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.