Style Crush // VMA's

The VMA's were absolutely incredible this year! All my favourite people performed and the fashion was amazing (as always). I noticed black was a very popular colour this year which I hate, I wish people would wear more colour especially considering they are in LA. Anyway, I have rounded up some of my favourite looks from the VMA's this year which is fun to do as I feel my blog has been very beauty based lately so a fashion post is definitely due!
Balmain

First up is Kim Kardashian. Sorry, Kim Kardashian WEST. Kim looked stunning here and I was really happy when I saw this outfit because she seems to be wearing alot of black lately, street style-wise anyway. At first I thought this outfit wasn't the best but the more I look at it, the more I like it. This definitely suits Kim and shows off her cleavage which is always a winner.


I never thought Nicki Minaj would be one of the best dressed at an award show because in my opinion her outfits tend to be a little bit too over the top but in the past year or so she has started to dress fabulous. She looks amazing here, I love the dress on her, it works for her body type and I am in love with the pattern, giraffe pattern? I have no idea what designer this dress is but I am in love with it.

Mary Katrantzous

One of the many things I love about Taylor Swift is how she always wears colours and like Lorde said at the VMA's 'She [Taylor] doesn't wear as much black as her' which is 100% true. Can I call this a onesie? It definitely has an official name that is not onesie but to me, this is definitely a onesie and I love it. I read one some website that she was one of the worst-dressed but in my eyes she was one of the best-dressed, it definitely suited her as blue is her colour. Also, how amazing are her legs, please?


I love this outfit Kendall was wearing but if I am honest I didn't think this was one of her best looks because at previous events like the Billboard Awards or the TCAs her outfits were so much better! However, this look was still wonderful. I like that she didn't opt for a dress which is something Kendall does alot (I don't why her legs are amazing). This outfit is very sophisticated and shows how much Kendall has matured over the years, still a major fashion inspiration though.

Charbel Zoe

So happy to see Jennifer Lopez at the VMA's! She never disappoints when it comes to fashion and she completely rocked it at the TCA's a few weeks ago and she continued to deliver here in Charbel Zoe. If this dress was going to look good one anyone, its JLo, let's be honest. This is such a dazzling choice and it shows off her perfect figure. I would probably say she was the best dressed of the whole night!

Moschino
I don't necessarily love this look from Ariana Grande, I loved her outfits from her performances but this look wasn't on the same level. I just wanted to include her because its crazy how much her fashion has changed, I featured her in my Grammys post  and she was in a big flowery dress and now she looks so badass. Don't get me wrong, I adore Ariana Grande and I probably always will, its amazing how much shes changed. Also, her album came out and its flawless, give it a listen!

Those of my favourite picks from the VMA's, I was also loving Lucy Hale, Iggy Azalea and Demi Lovato. Who was your favourite?


2 comments

  1. Great post, have to agree with everything you said about each outfit! :) I loved reading your post, you write in a really lovely way! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I've added your blog to my reading list! xo

    www.theperksofbeingsharna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.