The Original Tangle Teezer


Hello! Today I am talking about the Tangle Teezer which is a hairbrush made solely to de-tangle your hair. This hairbrush has been a savior to my hair because my hair gets incredibly tatty when I get out the shower except when I use a hair masque but as I only use a hair masque once or twice a week the other times this tangle teezer has been a life saver.

I'm not entirely sure who this works but it has become an essential in my hair care routine. It was an impulse buy because I had a £20 Amazon gift voucher and I wanted to treat myself so I got a book and this beauty. I have heard so many people rave about this product so I needed to try it. It honestly works, its incredible.

I used it after I had just washed my hair and like I previously said my hair gets very tangled after I have washed it so I was so excited to try this. I normally do use a detangling spray from Aussie which makes my hair less tangled but not 100% detangled but this tangle teezer gets rid of every tangle my hair has and it's amazing. I don't know how I survived without this because without it my hair takes forever to untangle but I guess I just got used to it.

There are other products similar to this like the wet brush which I haven't yet tried but I would love to give them a try and see which is the best product for detangling hair. Have you used the Tangle Teezer or anything similar?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.