Hello 2015


Happy new year everybody! Heres hoping 2015 is an amazing year for you all. Last year I did a post called 'Hello 2014' which was sharing with you all my goals/resolutions for 2014 so I intend to do the same this year. In 2014 I wanted to take more pictures and started off the year with 15GB of pictures in my folder now I have over 40GB of my memories in pictures which is amazing. As for my other goals I didn't quite succeed. I will be sticking to my goals this year I am so determined and this time next year I hope I can look back and be proud of myself.


I get that alot of people say just because its a new year doesn't mean anything has changed and you can change your life at any point in the year, which is completely true but I think in January everyone is motivated to change their lives for the better and I am definitely one of them people. My goals for 2015 are as followed;

1. Lose Weight/Eat Healthy.
I know, I know so cliche but seriously I haven't exercised as much as I wanted to this year and I am always finding excuses not to workout but in 2015 I will be finding every excuse to workout. I also need to eat healthier because I honestly have a terrible diet, I'll eat one healthy thing then about 5 unhealthy things, this needs to change!

2. Drink 2 litres of water a day.
I realise this ties in with eating healthy but it is so so important to get the right amount of water. I never used to drink water, all I drank was juice or lemonade which did my body no good. I have improved on this alot as I always have a bottle of water in my bag but I don't think I drink enough of it so I plan on getting that 2 litres a day. You can get apps for your phone that encourage you to drink more water as well which is a bonus.

3.Post more on Instagram.
This may seem like a weird one because I think we can all agree we spend too much time on social networking sites but I think Instagram is amazing. I love looking at pictures of peoples lives and when I look back on my Instagram of 2014 there is hardly anything there compared to what actually happened.

4.Be Organised.
Okay so this is a repeat of last year but I suck at being organised! I lose things all the time, forget what time I'm in work, when coursework is due in etc. Its terrible and its my own fault so I have tidied my desk up and I bought a diary to keep a track of due dates etc. (How cute is my Paperchase diary?).

5. Save Money.
So I pretty much only just got my first job back in October and I definitely feel more mature having my own money but I am definitely a spender. I can't save money for the life of me, but I need to save money in 2015 for holidays, days out & all the important things in life.

These are my goals/resolutions for 2015 and I hope to stick to them! I also want to start posting outfits posts here on Magazines and Dreams so look out for that in the next few months. What are your 2015 resolutions?


2 comments

  1. It’s good to know that you manage to drink an ample amount of water on a regular basis. It’s definitely a good start for you to achieve your number one goal, which is staying fit and healthy. Keep that up, and there’s no doubt that you’ll achieve all your goals before 2016 comes in. Good luck!

    Judith Harvey @ AquaPerfect

    ReplyDelete

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.