Taylor Swift // Stepping Out in West Hollywood


Once again I am crushing on Taylor Swift's street style. I saw this look on Instagram of her in West Hollywood where the weather is to die for and she looks stunning. Wearing a dress from Free People and Prada sandals, she is getting me so excited for summer style.

I love how simple this look and of course she is sporting red lips and red nails. I am going to be stealing this style for the summer. I couldn't find a link to her Prada sandals online but I created a similar look below for you all to steal this style:

Dress (exact) / Nail Polish / Headband / Sandals / Lipstick / Perfume

I think in terms of getting this on the high street Forever 21 would be a good option, I will be going there for alot of my summer clothes! Will you guys recreate this look?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.