Benefit // Prrrowl



Benefit is brand that I love and I don't own enough Benefit products but for Christmas I did receive a few goodies from Benefit which included the Prrrowl Lip Gloss & Mascara. I didn't even know what this was, I had never heard of it before to be honest but I love it! As you can see from the images above one side is a lip gloss and the other side is mascara, well a mascara topcoat.

I am personally a big fan of the design I have owned a few like this in the past and I think its a great design especially if they both look good together. The mascara topcoat is blue glitter which at first I wasn't a big fan of but I tried it and its very subtle. It takes a while to dry, the first time I used it I started touching my eyelashes (don't ask me why) a few minutes after I had applied it and got a load of blue glitter on my finger, not a good look. Maybe for an everyday look its not to everyones taste but if you are going out its the perfect fit, I am a fan of glitter in the daytime anyway so I have been getting alot of use out of this!

The lipgloss is gorgeous, it doesn't have a shade name its just called 'shimmering lip gloss' but the application is amazing (of course as its Benefit). It tastes amazing which, in my opinion, is a massive factor because there is nothing worse than a horrible tasting lip gloss that you accidentally taste about 50 times a day. This is also very glittery like the mascara but that is the aim of the duo, to make you shine! I love wearing them together because I think it looks very glamorous.

Thats it for today's post! Have you used Prrrowl? I love that name, its adorable.


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.