Glossybox // January



I'm back on the beauty box bandwagon, I've been back and forth on beauty boxes I've tried a few but I always come back to Glossybox because for me it is the best. I am going to stick to ordering Glossybox monthly now so I will be doing a post each month about the contents. This month the contents were amazing and they were all full size! So what was inside?

Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush | Full Size | £8.95
This is a blusher that won't cause any powder to explode in your make-up which I am all for. You simply just use the powder puff applicator and it glides on easily. I am very excited to use this as there is a lack of blushes in my make-up collection.

Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow | Full Size | £10
Another product I am very excited to use. This is oil free and easy to apply which is a win-win situation for me and although I own about 4 highlighters already I am not going to say no to adding one more.

Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetic Revitalizing Face Toner | Full Size | £10.70
I think this is the product I am loving the most, this smells amazing! It smells clean which makes me feel like my skin is cleaner than it is. It is such a pretty cleanser and it calms your skin while rehydrating, such a good addition to this Glossybox.

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits | Full Size | £5
I own way too many lip balms so I am never looking to buy anymore as I have enough to last me a lifetime. Never the less I love this lip balm, it smells amazing and it is so nourishing to the lips. Berries are my favourite scent and this is full of berries and other anti-oxidant fruits.

MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in 'Clay' | Full Size | £4
I have only ever used MeMeMe cosmetics when I've received them in a Glossybox because I have no idea where they sell them. I am a fan of this brand and this pencil is a gorgeous neutral shade that would suit any eye colour. I will be using this pencil alot as it can also work as an eyebrow pencil which is a bonus.

Hello Fresh £25 Gift Voucher
Such a bonus! As everyone (including me) is trying to get healthier in January I am so happy to have this. I have never used Hello Fresh but it basically does your shopping for you and its all fresh and healthy so I will be giving this a go.

They are the contents of my Glossybox this month and I am over the moon with them, all full sized aswell so I can't really complain! What do you think of this months box?




Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.