Chanel // Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation



I actually bought something from the Chanel counter in Boots and I have never been happier. Just after Christmas I was in Boots looking at the sale items and I had my Christmas money on me looking at all the make-up, I was going to buy another Rimmel foundation because I was running low but I thought I would have a look at the higher end brands because why not? I have heard alot of beauty gurus on Youtube rave about Chanel foundation so that is where I first went and the woman was lovely! She colour matched me, tried out different foundations and I settled on the Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation.

This foundation is flawless, it was £33 which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I gained a hell alot of advantage points on Boots card. This is a water based foundation so I was abit on edge about it because my skin can be quite oily but I've had no issues so far. You have to shake the bottle before applying it, it does leaves me looking a tad shiny but if you apply some pressed powder afterwards theres no problems.

While I was buying this I also picked up the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which is what I have been using to apply this and its a perfect combination. You don't need alot, a little goes along was which is good to hear because it does cost £33. I do not regret buying this foundation at all it is perfect for my skin and there is alot of shades to pick from. Have you guys ever used a Chanel foundation?

Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.