Style Crush // Golden Globes 2015

I am more than happy that awards season is offically here! Over the past week there has been the Golden Globes, People's Choice Awards & the Critic's Choice Awards and the fashion was insane. I decided to do a post on the Golden Globes because the fashion stood out for me there. I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in forever so enjoy. :)

 First up is Emma Stone who always looks stylish on the red carpet but I think she was one of the best dressed at the Golden Globes. Stunning in Lanvin she looks gorgeous sticking to the neutral colours. I am always a fan of celebrities who opt for pants over a dress at award shows because they always look stunning.


*insert heart eyes emoji* How is Jlo still this stunning?! I adore this outfit from head to toe, literally. The earrings, the hair, the dress, the shoes and her gorgeous skin. I feel like Jlo is always on my best dressed list when it comes to award shows and this was no different!


 As Amy Poehler was hosting the Golden Globes (for the third time) and made so many outfit changes, I had to include her. I love this Stella McCartney dress, it suits her really well and the shade of blue is to die for. Blue always looks good on blondes as she is demonstrating here.


Emily Blunt has stunned at award shows recently and she is slowly becoming one of my favourite fashion icons. For the Golden Globes she wore Michael Kors that was made for her and she looks like an actual angel. I love the hairstyle with the earrings, she just looks so glamorous and I couldn't be more in love.


Lastly is Allison Williams in Armani Prive looking amazing, like, more amazing than usual. I am a huge fan of Allison and she looks beyond perfect in this red dress. I am also a massive fan of her hair, it has a very classic feel about it and the make-up is flawless.

They are my best dressed at the Golden Globes! Who was your best dressed?


Post a Comment

© Magazines & Dreams. Design by Fearne.